Sunday 9 November 2014

Review of the day

Well, it’s a good job I judge the quality of my tips before the race and not after – because judged after, todays tip, could only be described as poor…

I’ve really no idea why Broughton ran as badly as he did.

As I suggested this morning, he’d got ticks in most boxes – but he just didn’t perform…

Maybe it was the blinkers (they didn’t particularly seem to help) – or maybe he (and the rest of his generation) just isn’t that good.
I honestly don’t know…

Certainly, the market expected a good run – he was a solid 7/2 shot at the off – but it didn’t materialise…

It’s amazing to think that the new TVB season is only a week old – we’ve already packed a few up and downs into 7 days !

Still at the end of the first week – despite the recent reverses – we are still sitting on a decent profit.

I’ll be doing my best to build on that, starting tomorrow…

Talking of which, I’ll send out an advance notification this evening, just in case there is anything early for tomorrow (I don’t think there will be – but you never know !).

TVB.


No comments:

Post a Comment