Sunday 15 March 2015

Daily write-up - Mar 9th

Cheltmas eve…

They race this afternoon at Stratford, Taunton and Plumpton.

And for a Monday, they are not bad meetings.
In fact I was tempted by a tip – or two – but I resisted…

I’ve got to be honest, my mind isn’t fully on todays racing, so in the circumstances, I felt it is best to give it a miss.

For those of you who are interested, the two horses that nearly drew me in, were King Massini, who runs in the 3:10 at Stratford: and Bucks Bond, who runs in the 3:50 at Taunton.
I think both have decent chances and are fairly priced (6/1 and 4/1 respectively).

As a reminder, I will open the tipping window at lunchtime today (around 1:00), in case the over night decs produce anything of interest.

I will also open it again at 6:00 this evening.

In truth, I don’t expect tomorrow to be a particularly busy day, tipping wise (I think the action will pick up as the meeting progresses) – but I’ll open the window at both times, just in case…

Good luck if you do choose to get involved today.

TVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment