Saturday 28 February 2015

Daily write-up - Feb 24th

There are NH meetings this afternoon at Catterick and Leicester – but it is uninspiring stuff…

Try as I might, I can’t find anything worthy of a mention at Catterick – and it’s not much better at Leicester.

In theory there are 2 or 3 races there, that I could have found something in – but in reality, they are tight affairs, with no obvious angles…

In the opening race on the card, I would select Cosway Spirit – but his case hardly looks water tight and 5/1 certainly leaves no margin for error.

In the 2:50 race I would be torn between Colms Dream and Murtys Delight – but at 4/1 the pair, it is very easy to move on.

Whilst in the final race on the card, I was hoping for a price on Todareistodo, on his debut for Nigel Twiston Davies.
He opened last night at 11/2, which would have been worth a risk – at 3/1 this morning, he can only be a mention.

A very quiet day indeed !

With so little activity at the moment, one or two of you have dropped me notes about various different things, which is absolutely fine.
In fact, if you have got any burning questions, about the service, the future or anything else, then now is good time to ask.
You are certainly far more likely to get my attention at the moment than you will be in two weeks time !!

Best of luck if you do choose to get involved today.

TVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment